Monday 17 September 2012

Travel Penang, Ki Xiao eating


Trip travel around Penang, this is what I did today. First of all, I went to Bukit Bendera, the syiok thing is sit that train (looks like roller coaster). We walk around there and chat with new friends, actually nothing special, just a bit windy. Next, we went to Kek Lok Si for our lunch, Laksa … Ah Thock says this Laksa so small, order another mee lah… Xiao … So, I learn from him too. After finishing my laksa and sugar cane juice, I went for a Mee Goreng and an ABC. Wow … I can’t believe I can eat a lot. Around 5pm, we went to Batu Ferringi beach. That one more Sienz … When night comes, it time for me to eat again. We went to Gurney and I eat Char Kuey Tiao, Muer Ji, Rojak, Soya and Cendol. Delicious wor … Reach Tekun around 9.45pm, mana tao meet dao Eylnn Ooi, so chat with her and share our experience in camp. Finally, I took a photo with her. J

No comments:

Post a Comment