Thursday 6 September 2012

What course I choose?


Today is the day that I apply for my course in my first semester in 2012. First of all, Lee and I went to the Pusat Pengajian Komunikasi to find our advice teachers. I meet my advice teacher Doc Yoke Lim, we start chi-chat regarding about our course. The worst thing happen is, I keep on mention the wrong term, I say marks instead of units. This Doc caught my verb mistakes for 4 times, unbelievable… She advices me to take minor course first in my first semester, so I try to decide either management or psychology. I had a dream, I want to open a shop of “Gu Bak Mee” (beef noodles famous in KB), that’s why I need some management skills. In the other hand, psychology course is also one of my considering course, because I need this skills to persuade more people next time. Finally I decided to take psychology as my minor course. Unexpected and unbelievable…

Afternoon, we have a library briefing session at DTSP again. Our university library are so high-tech enough by using E-register, E-key to do our researches, it means we no need to find the books manually, one-by-one, we just need to type in the key word to find it. At the end, the emcee made an announcement that Walkrobik maybe will cancel because of raining outside and shift it in to DTSP. First, a Doc lead us to do some aerobic dance with come by 4 background songs, definitely got “GangNam Style” … So cool … We dance among different culture, different races, but we all have a same vision – 1 Malaysia. The miracle thing is we won the champion for our cheers since 7 years ago Tekun never win before. We are so hyper excited… 

No comments:

Post a Comment