Friday 1 March 2013

Experience Buddha Club ~

Wow… Is already 1st of March, times flies so fast. Early in the morning, I woke up at 8am and join morning devotion with pastor Looi. Next station, I attend PBB, which are Buddha club event. My friend, Ember invited me. As a Christian, I know that joining others religion’s activities are not so suitable. But, I would like to have a look Buddha club activities and to explore more different religions. So before I went there, I pray that God will give me the wisdom and faith not to step into this temptation. Well, there I saw they got ice-breaking, sketch performance, dancing, and 1 more part is call “sharing of Merits”. On that moment, I really don’t know what to do, because everyone needs to close their eyes and listen to that sharing. Owww... I pray inside of my heart for the wisdom in this situation. So, that time I just close my eyes and pray inside my heart.

Anyway, is almost 4pm. I’m ready for CNY event. But more SYIOK is, let’s GG.com! Wohoo…

C.A.M.P Again!!! xDxD

No comments:

Post a Comment