Sunday 5 May 2013

Cycling around USM ~


On the 29th April, I late to my English class for 30 minutes long … WAHHH … Once I reached, I sit down, open the page for around 10 minutes, we can say BYE BYE to the teacher ady. At night at combine prayer meeting, we pray for MALAYSIA… Ini KALILAH, let God rule the world, we put our country in his holy hand. Don’t know why, I have a great chat with my little friend, Cassie… Thanks for her spamming notifications…

WAHHH ... Spammer Cassie ... xD

On the 30th April, I’m glad that I have a branch of PKA friends … We ride bicycle together around the whole USM campus … I had been here for so long, but I never ride to the whole USM campus before. I very SYIOK when we are cycling down from the uphill. I hope our friendship will last long and I wish I could cycle again with her… HEHE… Later on, we went to “Xiao Mu Wu” makan, there we saw a lot of PKA-ians.


No comments:

Post a Comment