Tuesday 10 December 2013

XXT 3 in 1 (SPORTS + EAT + LEARN)

Continue story starting from 23rd of November, this is our last event we organized by XXT pei xun group, PENANG HILL HIKING ... I never hike before this PENANG hill, so I'm quite excited... YEAH ...
This hike, I felt down AGAIN, my right leg injured. But, I enjoyed ... Thanks to xia xiang ren who cares and help me a lot when I fall down. And I really gladful to have a such nice uncle who carried and helped me continue hike when I'm still injured that time. :)

Caiyin called the wrong number I gave her ... WAKAKA ... 
RE SHEN time ... :) 
Everyone PAUSE, wait the slow ppl ...
Finally reached PENANG half hill ~ Spot it (Train's track) ... :P 
INJURED sometimes brings LOVED ... 
Sun set time ... :) 
Night view at PENANG hill ~ <3 
Dinner at GUI steambot ~ :P
Next story in XXT is our du dao lian yi night, we went to a very pretty cafe have our gathering there on the midnight of 27th November. There, we work and we play CHOR DAI DI ...

Working time ...
Well-design F&B ~ 
We are the camp du dao ... :P 
Du dao + 2 Kei lei fei ... :) 
On the  same day during night, we have our last XXT xue xi zhan. We have fun there and my team win all in the games. Too simple for us ...

Me, Yuki and my girl girl Winnie ~ <3
SIM HOI !!! SIAM ~ Let me win ... :P 
My group members ... 
We DANCE ~
Big family ... :)
PEI XUN BU family ~ FAREWELL bahhh ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment